Dienstag, 1. April 2008

Coinnocence

Gerade eine innozente Koinzidenz gefunden, bei der Sichtung des Films:

I suppose this might not be by accident: Compare the chosen Font of my favourite early (not only) 90s Band (and Singer) with the Titleart of this Movie:

And their name-logo from "microdot" brian cannon, since, i think, their third studio-album:

And I want to point out, that I don't wanna say it's stolen, but I think it's a very adequate fitting style. I liked it a lot.

and this seems to be odd but true:
http://www.simonperry.org/brian-cannon-of-microdot-definitely-maybe/

Nachtrag/Addendum (28.07.08):

Notably nowadays this Font is very common again! Posters, covers of new music are using this style once again. Is this in union with the return of the shoegazer sound?

Keine Kommentare: